Learn how to prepare a delicious, refreshing grilled chicken salad that the whole family will enjoy. A friend made this recipe for sheva brachos and received “oohs and aahs” all around.
For another variation, check out this chicken salad recipe from the OU.
For the Chicken
1. Marinate chicken cutlets in schwarma spice and oil in a zip-top bag for a few hours or overnight.
2. Grill or broil in oven until just cooked through. Slice into thin strips.
3. Combine remaining six salad ingredients with grilled chicken strips.
For the Salad
1. For dressing, in a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad immediately before serving.
2. Combine salad ingredients with grilled chicken strips.
Quick easy and delicious!