1. Quarter the figs, but only cut two-thirds of the way through. (Check the inside of the fig for webbing or obvious signs of insect damage at this point. If any is seen, do not use the fig.)
2. In the meantime, melt chocolate chips by placing them in a ziploc bag and placing the bag into a bowl of hot water.
3. Crumble halva and stuff into each fig.
4. Cut a small hole in the ziploc bag and drizzle melted chocolate over figs. Drizzle tahini and silan over figs.
5. Sprinkle with crushed pistachios and pomegranate seeds.