1. To make the stuffing: Mix the frozen parsley and garlic with the broth. Add bread cubes and let them sit for at least half an hour to absorb all the liquid. Add salt and chestnuts and mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
3. Pat capons dry and stuff in one of the two following ways. (I tried both and both came out great.)
• Method 1: Lift the skin off the top of the capon and stuff it with one and a half tablespoons stuffing. Lower the skin and tuck it around the capon.
• Method 2: Unroll the capon, add the stuffing, roll it up again, and place seam-side down in a pan. Repeat until all the capons are stuffed.
4. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in a small bowl and sprinkle over the capons. Cover the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and honey. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the glaze over capons until just covered (you might have some left over).
6. Raise oven heat to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) and return the pan to the oven for at least 30 more minutes or until an oven thermometer registers 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71 degrees Celsius). (Be sure to stick the thermometer into the chicken and not
into the stuffing.)