1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy (around three minutes). Slowly add oil into the mixture while the mixer is beating. Next, add in lemon juice and zest. Add in baking powder, almond flour, potato starch, and salt. Beat until combined.
4. Divide the batter in half, placing each half on either side of the baking sheet. (This is a loose batter but shapes beautifully with moistened hands.) Moisten your hands and form each half into a rectangular loaf. Bake on center rack of oven for 35–40 minutes. Cool for five minutes. Cut into one-inch slices.
5. Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and drizzle over the cooled biscotti.
This freezes beautifully. For a very crispy biscotti, remove from the oven at 30 minutes. Slice one-inch wide slices and lay each slice on its side. Bake five minutes. then turn over, and bake an additional five minutes.