1. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Sear chicken, skin-side down, for about five minutes, or until skin is golden brown.
2. Add onions and garlic, sauté until translucent. Add parsley and honey and top with lemon slices.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 cup water, cover, and cook over low heat for about an hour and a half, until chicken is soft.
4. Add quinoa with an additional two cups of water. Cover and cook over medium heat until water is absorbed, adding more water if needed.
5. Remove from heat. Add sugar snap peas and cover for another five minutes to steam.