1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean and pat the fish pieces dry. On each skewer, slide salmon, tomatoes, zucchini, and mushrooms, alternating the vegetables. You should have 3 pieces of salmon per skewer.
3. Place the skewers in a baking pan and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
4. In the bowl of your food processor, combine mango, honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and ginger. Blend until smooth.
5. Brush skewers with mango glaze until well coated. Bake uncovered for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature over quinoa salad (below) or salad of your choice.