1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until it forms large crumbs. Set aside.
3. Combine the apple mixture ingredients and spread on the bottom of a deep nine-inch (23-centimeter) oven-to-tableware dish.
4. Combine mixed berry layer in a medium-sized bowl. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then spread it over the apple layer in the baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the mixed fruit layer. Place the baking dish on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 55–60 minutes.