1. Place the first five ingredients into the mixer bowl in order. Cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar. Let proof for a few minutes, then add to oat mixture.
3. Add the cornmeal and whole-wheat flour. Beat until smooth.
4. Stir in enough white flour (and dough enhancer, if using) to form a soft dough. Continue kneading until smooth and elastic, about seven minutes.
5. Put a small amount of oil into a large garbage bag. Place dough in the bag, covering it with oil. Close bag tightly. Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled, about one hour.
6. Punch dough down. Divide in half and shape each half into a loaf. Place in two loaf pans (9 x 5 x 3 inches or 22.5 x 12.5 x 7.5 centimeters) lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and gently press into top of loaves. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
8. Fifteen minutes before end of rising time, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Bake for 40–45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans and allow to cool.