1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat the margarine and sugars in a mixer until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla, making sure to mix well after each ingredient.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Mix in the oats, then the diced apple, until fully combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes. (This step is very important if you want to ensure that your cookies don’t get too flat during baking.)
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
6. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and scoop one- and- a- half-tablespoon-sized pieces of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12–14 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for about five minutes, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
8. Once cookies are cool, place caramel chips and oil in a small saucepan. Melt chips over low heat, stirring gently to combine. Remove from heat and quickly drizzle onto cooled cookies. Let sit for 15–20 minutes to set.
Delicious! Soft chewy texture and they look beautiful too.