1. Combine peach preserves, olive oil, teriyaki glaze or sauce, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Preheat grill and brush both the grill and the chicken cutlets with olive oil (or spray the grill with cooking spray).
3. Season chicken by sprinkling with additional salt and pepper.
4. Place chicken on grill, skin-side down, and cook until golden brown, about six to seven minutes.
5. Turn and brush with peach glaze.
6. Keep turning and basting for five more minutes.
7. Remove to a platter and allow to rest.
8. Arrange the marinated Watermelon Salad alongside the Peach-Glazed Chicken Cutlet on a rustic-looking picnic plate, and garnish with fresh mint, cilantro, and basil leaves.