1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Line a 10×15-inch (26×38-centimeter) baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream margarine and peanut butter until light and fluffy. (You may have to scrape down the sides of the bowl once or twice.) Add sugars and mix until combined.
3. Add oats, flour, salt, and vanilla, and mix until a crumbly dough has formed. Add the chocolate and peanut butter chips and mix gently to incorporate.
4. Press the dough into the prepared baking sheet, forming an even layer. Sprinkle evenly with peanut brittle and use the back of a spoon to press the brittle gently into the top of the dough.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely and break into uneven pieces.