1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine oats, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together until smooth, either in the microwave or on a stovetop. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in beaten egg whites and peanuts.
5. Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet and flatten with your hands.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until granola is lightly browned (keep an eye on it, as different ovens bake differently and you don’t want it to burn). Stir it gently once halfway through the baking time. Remove from oven and let sit until cooled. (It continues to harden as it cools.) Once cooled, break apart and eat!