1. Prepare the mushrooms: In a bowl, combine olive oil, brown
sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper, stirring until the brown sugar
dissolves. Add the portobello mushroom strips to the bowl
and toss them gently to coat evenly with the sweet mixture.
Marinate for about 15–20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
3. Meanwhile, mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
4. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Place marinated
mushroom strips on the baking sheet, and bake for about 20
minutes, turning them over in the middle, until they take on a
5. Assemble the salad by combining all salad components in a
large bowl and then top with mushroom jerky. Drizzle dressing
over the salad and enjoy!