1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil. Boil potato wedges for six minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Spray two baking sheets with oil spray. Divide the potatoes onto the sheets. Sprinkle salt, paprika, and pepper. Pour the oil over each tray and mix gently with a spatula. Spread potatoes out evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once or twice for even cooking. Allow to cool.
5. Spray a glass pie dish with oil spray. Scatter one and a half cups grated cheese into the bottom of the dish. (The cheese will help hold up the potato wedges.) Pour the marinara sauce over the cheese.
6. Arrange the potato wedges in a concentric pattern, starting on the outer edge and going around clockwise until the dish is filled.
7. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
8. Bake for 15–20 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted.