1. Slice banana in pieces and place in a blender.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and process together until fully blended. Let the batter sit and thicken for a few minutes.
3. Heat a pizza maker or frying pan to a low flame (make sure it’s low, since these pancakes burn easily) Pour a small amount of batter in circles on the hot pan.
4. Cook until bubbles form and pancake can lift easily to flip.
5. Cook on the underside until cooked.
6. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve as is with berries and nut butter or syrup.