1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop up almonds. Place them on a baking sheet with sea salt. Roast for about seven minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for two minutes, stirring after each 30 seconds.
4. Stir the almonds into the chocolate, then pour them out on the baking sheet. Freeze for minimum two hours.
5. Break apart into pieces. Store in a container in the freezer for weeks! You can make these treats using different nuts, rather than almonds, if you prefer.