1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
2. Spray the salmon with cooking spray and squeeze lemon over it. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Combine ingredients for the spice mix and coat the salmon with the mixture. Spray with cooking spray again and bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, sauté onions and garlic in oil for 10 minutes until browned and soft. Add the cherry tomatoes and sauté another five to seven minutes, until soft and slightly charred.
5. Flake the salmon and combine with the sautéed onions and tomatoes. Serve in corn tacos and top with salsa, avocado cubes, diced tomatoes and onions, chopped parsley or cilantro, and spicy mayo.
6. Alternatively, layer tortilla chips on a plate. Spoon salsa over them. Distribute salmon on top. Add cubed avocado, then diced tomato and onion, followed by chopped parsley or cilantro. Drizzle spicy mayo over the whole thing.