1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. Sprinkle salt over the salmon. Mix the mayonnaise, Dijon, and lemon juice in a bowl. Spread over the salmon.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the panko crumbs, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Place the salmon onto the baking sheet and evenly spread the panko mixture over the salmon.
5. Toss the baby potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour them onto the baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Serve with horseradish sauce.