1. Crush graham crackers in a Ziploc bag. Place butter or margarine in the bag and microwave for 30 seconds. Combine the crumbs with the butter.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. On a well-floured surface, roll out 1 piece of dough into a large circle. Smear 1/4 cup chocolate spread over the dough. Next, smear the marshmallow fluff over the chocolate spread (you can warm it in the microwave for a few seconds to help it spread easily).
4. Sprinkle 1/4 of the graham cracker crumbs mixture on the dough, followed by 1/4 of the mini chocolate chips and a little less than a 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows.
5. Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, slice the pastry as you would a pizza pie. Carefully roll from the outer end in toward the center as tightly as possible. Place each crescent seam-side down on a Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the next 3 pieces of dough.
6. Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. When cooled, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and drizzle with melted chocolate.