1. Combine spices with soy sauce and corn liquid, mix well.
2. Heat 1/2 cup oil in 12-quart pot. Stir fry onions for one minute over high heat.
3. Add mushrooms and stir fry for three minutes.
4. Add string beans and snow peas and stir fry for another three minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to large roaster.
5. Rinse and dry pot. Heat remaining oil in pot.
6. Add carrots and stir fry for five minutes.
7. Add celery and stir fry for three minutes.
8. Add peppers and stir fry for two minutes.
9. Add broccoli and squash and stir fry for three minutes.
10. Add baby corn and stir fry for one minute.
11. Briskly stir sauce mixture and pour over vegetables. Heat until mixture boils.
12. Combine with vegetables in roaster pan. Stir to mix.