1. Pat salmon fillets with a paper towel and place in a medium-sized bowl. Mix together the garlic, basil, salt, and one teaspoon of olive oil in a small bowl.
2. Wearing plastic gloves, cover the salmon fillets completely with the herb mixture. At this point you can marinate it for an hour or proceed directly to sauteing.
3. Spray a large frying pan with cooking spray. Pour in one tablespoon of olive oil and heat the frying pan. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Over high heat, saute salmon fillets for two minutes on each side or until they start getting crispy. Remove to a pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Bake for ten minutes or until looks done.
5. Turn oven to grill setting and grill for an additional two to three minutes or until fillets look golden brown. Serve hot with roasted vegetables and salad with techina.