1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
3. While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
4. Cook apples until they begin to soften, five to seven minutes.
5. Add cranberries and brown sugar and toss to coat. Cook for three to four minutes, then set aside.
6. Combine eggs, sugar, soy milk, and salt in a bowl.
7. Add cooked and strained noodles and apple-cranberry mixture and pour into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
8. Combine ingredients for crumbs with a fork or your fingers.
9. Top noodle mixture with the crumbs and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.