1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10×15 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a big bowl, mix together the honey, taco seasoning, garlic, oil and salt. It will be thick and that’s ok.
3. Peel and cube the potatoes and cut up the onion and add to the sauce. Mix to coat.
4. With a slotted spoon or your gloved hand, remove the potatoes and onions and put into your prepared pan.
5. Add your chicken pieces to the bowl and toss to coat. With a slotted spoon or your gloved hand, place the chicken pieces on top of the potatoes and onions.
6. Add the water to the bowl and mix well. Pour the sauce over the chicken and potatoes.
7. Spray a piece of foil (so it doesn’t stick to the chicken) and cover the pan tightly. Bake for an hour and a half, then uncover the pan and bake another 15 min.
8. Before you eat, place the pan under the broiler to brown the chicken.
9. Serve with spring onions and cilantro sprinkled on top and a wedge of lime on the side.