1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Toss Parmesan cheese with Everything spice. Spread mixture evenly over the parchment paper, patting down with the back of a spatula to create an even layer. Bake for eight to 10 minutes until golden brown, being careful not to burn. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces. Set aside.
3. Lower oven heat to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius). Line a second baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Place Melba toast, mini pretzels, cashews, almonds, and crispy chickpeas on the baking sheet. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients, then pour evenly over the party mix. Toss until everything is evenly coated.
5. Spread mixture out into an even layer. Place the pan in the oven and bake for one hour, stirring gently every 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese crumbles. Toss until evenly coated. Let party mix cool completely. Add additional Parmesan crumbles and toss again to evenly distribute.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to three days, then refrigerate if desired. (Parmesan does not have to be refrigerated immediately, due to its low moisture content.)