1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Dice one and a half of each color zucchini and place in a large bowl, saving the rest for later use. Add ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, egg, parve chicken soup mix, salt, pepper, and garlic cubes. Mix well.
3. Pour zucchini mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
4. Using a mandoline, slice the leftover zucchini. Place the zucchini slices on top of the cheese, alternating between colors. Spray the zucchini with oil spray and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes.