Hey kids! Are you looking for some delicious brunch recipes to make for Mom this Mother’s Day? (Which is on May 10, btw!) Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve got recipes that go from easy to more difficult, so there’s something you can feel confident making no matter what your skill level is.
We have recipes like crepes, muffins, breakfast tacos and smoothie bowls just to name a few.
And if making brunch for Mom weren’t awesome enough, think outside the box and serve your gourmet creation to her in the following fun ways:
⁃ Spread out a large picnic blanket in the backyard and serve everything picnic-style
⁃ Place your food on a large tray, complete with a flower in a mini vase and serve her breakfast in bed
⁃ Arrange for a family zoom call with relatives who are far away and have a virtual Mother’s Day breakfast together
And just remember, no matter what you end up doing for Mom, she’ll appreciate that you took the time to think of her on her special day.
- Tropical Twist Smoothie by Faigy Grossman
- Omelet with Feta and Fresh Tomatoes by Estee Kafra
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits with Crunchy Granola by Elky Friedman
- Avocado Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Frothy Iced Coffee by Faigy Grossman
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies by Nosh & Nibble
- Berry ’n Cream Smoothie Bowl by Sina Mizrahi
- Cinnamon-Swirl Cheese Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Minted Melon Balls from the Dining In Cookbook
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Taco Breakfast by Chavi Feldman
- Flower Cupcakes that are Almost Too Pretty to Eat by Esty Wolbe
- Three-Cheese Breakfast Pizza by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Neapolitan-Topped Chocolate Crepes with Strawberry Whipped Cream by Miriam Pascal
- Sea-Cuterie Board with Fried Lox by Esty Wolbe
- Apple Rose Custard Turnovers by Esther Deutsch
- Tomato Shortcakes with Whipped Goat Cheese by Rivky Eisenberg
- Sunny Side Up Pretzel Boats by Shortcuts by Family Table