Got Leftover Pumpkin Puree? Here's What To Make!
There always seems to be leftover pumpkin puree in the can after you’ve made a recipe that calls for it. Am I right? If you’re looking for a way to use up the half a can left in the fridge, you’ve come to the right place.
Below we’ve collected 12 delicious recipes that put that extra pumpkin puree to good use. Whether it’s pumpkin cookies, oatmeal, pancakes or pie (with tahini in it, yum!), we know you’ll find a recipe that you’ll find delicious!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles by Maggie Michalczyk
- Pumpkin Pancakes by Maggie Michalczyk
These pancakes would be delicious with a drizzle of Gefen Maple Syrup.
- Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo by Chanie Apfelbaum featuring Tuscanini Fettuccine
- Pumpkin Biscotti by Chaia Frishman
- Slow-Cooker Fall Chili with Pumpkin by Elizabeth Kurtz
- Pumpkin Crumb Cake with Cream Cheese Swirl by Elizabeth Kurtz
- Tahini Pumpkin Pie by Chanie Apfelbaum
Vegan Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins by Batsheva Kanter
- Pumpkin Cauliflower Curry by Maggie Michalczyk
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal by Lori Vachon
- Parve Pumpkin Crunch Cheesecake by Victoria Dwek
- Orange Pumpkin Streusel Muffins by Brynie Greisman