1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Add the quinoa, return to a boil, and lower to a simmer for 12 minutes.
3. Fluff with a fork and allow to cool.
4. Combine dressing ingredients.
5. In a large salad bowl, arrange salad with lettuce on the bottom, then the quinoa, and top with the fruits and a drizzle of dressing.
6. Alternatively, you can toss the salad together for equally tasty results.
Try this quinoa salad on its own. It’s incredible! Thank you, Esty (and Faigy, of course), my Canadian food buddy!!