1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add one and a half tablespoons butter, maple syrup, and milk; combine until a sticky dough forms.
3. Spread dough thinly into a large rectangle on a prepared baking sheet. Place a second piece of parchment paper on top. Roll out the dough between the two pieces.
4. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, until golden brown around the edges. Cool COMPLETELY, then break up into chunks and pulse in a food processor fitted with the S-blade until fine crumbs form. While the machine is running, slowly add remaining one and a half tablespoons butter; pulse again. If you’re working with a mini food processor, pulse a few batches at a time, then add butter and mix by hand.
5. Press mixture into the pan or individual molds to create a crust. No need to parbake the crust.
Variation: You can also prepare this cheesecake using the oat crust that appears this season in Mishpacha or the brownie bottom featured here.