1. Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Coat with cooking spray.
2. Slice one-fourth inch from the top and bottom of each pepper. Remove and discard core and seeds; cut each pepper into four pieces. Lay flat on prepared baking sheet.
3. Using a sharp paring knife, cut a one-inch dice pattern into the flesh of the eggplant and zucchinis, being careful to cut down one-fourth inch but not through the skin. Place eggplant and zucchinis flesh-side up onto the baking sheet. Place onion slices on baking sheet.
4. Smear olive oil over all the vegetables, brushing additional oil over the eggplant, which is more absorbent. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place baking sheet on middle shelf of oven; broil for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn over all vegetables; broil for five more minutes. Remove from oven; let cool.
5. Once vegetables are cool enough to handle, scoop eggplant flesh out of skin and cut into one-inch chunks, using cut marks as a guide. Slice zucchinis and peppers into one-inch pieces; quarter each onion round. Add vegetables into prepared quinoa.