17 Chanukah Recipes For All The Chocolate Lovers Out There!
Sponsored by Elite Chocolate
Chocolate can mean more than just gelt and glazed donuts on Chanukah. Think Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Creme Brûlée and Donut Bark.
We’ve gathered our favorite chocolate recipes for Chanukah that will surely light up your guests faces when they take that first bite!
With chocolate as the star of these recipes, be sure to use the best quality chocolate out there. Our go-to? Elite chocolate. It tastes amazing when baked, melted or chopped into recipes. The best part? If there’s some leftover, it makes a great snack!
And if you’re in an experimental mood, Elite melted chocolate also goes wonderfully on fresh potato latkes (you read that right!), drizzled over potato chips, or even paired with your favorite cheese and nuts.
Go chocolate crazy this Chanukah! We hope you enjoy!
- Truffle Squares by Brynie Greisman
- Quick Vegan Donuts with Chocolate Sauce by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- White Chocolate and Coconut Truffles by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Chocolate Crème Brûlée by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Chocolate-Iced Mini Doughnuts by Clara Fatal
- Chocolate Chip Cookie “Pizza” by Rivky Kleiman
- Everything Cookie Dough Truffles by Michal Frischman
- Homemade Caramel Turtles by Faigy Grossman
- S'mores Bars by Nechama Norman
- Chocolate Salami by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
Doughnut Bark by Miriam Pascal
- Mini White Chocolate Cheese Danishes by Rivky Kleiman
- Healthy Whole Wheat Baked Doughnuts with Citrus Cream by Gideon Ben Ezra
- Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Marshmallows by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Pizza Doughnuts by Faigy Grossman
- Churros by Gideon Ben Ezra
- No-Bake Cinnamon-Pecan Pretzels by Michal Frischman