17 Chanukah Recipes You Can Make-Ahead!
Thought Chanukah food was only delicious when made fresh? Think again! We’re changing things up this year and making traditional Chanukah recipes in advance, because let’s face it, life gets busy and we don’t have time to stand over a pot of hot oil all day.
So, if you’re looking to spend less time in the kitchen over Chanukah, but still want to experience the taste of the holiday, then give your future self the Chanukah gift of having meals planned so you can relax and enjoy the holiday.
- Potato Latke Schnitzel by Daniella Silver
- Homemade Chocolate Gelt by Rachel Kor
- Deep-Fried Wonton Wrapper Empanadas by Moshe Nafisi
- Sweet Cheese Latkes by Batsheva Kanter
- Almond Meringue Dream Cake by Renee Muller
- Marinated Mozzarella and Penne by Chaya Suri Leitner
- Doughnut Bark by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Candied Jalapeño Hushpuppies with Sweet Butter by Lauren Hartmann
Spicy Avocado Egg Rolls with Creamy Dipping Sauce by Chanie Nayman
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes by Michal Frischman
- Caprese Poppers by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Mushroom-Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks by Michal Frischman
- Not-Your-Typical Tomato Soup by Brynie Greisman
- Chinese Crispy Beef by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Garlic Knots by Brynie Greisman
- Mushroom-Leek Quiche by Erin Grunstein
- Stained Glass Rings by Clara Fatal