18 Best Brisket Recipes For Passover!
We’re going to get right to the point. Passover is coming up in two and a half weeks (we know you’re all counting too), and if there is one food we want at the Passover meal, it’s brisket! Juicy, tender, and flavorful brisket just like Bubbe used to make.
So we’re bringing you all the delicious brisket recipes in one convenient place. From pulled BBQ brisket and ratatouille brisket, to sticky silan brisket and, you guessed it, Bubbe’s brisket. We know you’ll find one that will hit the spot!
BOTB (bring on the brisket)!
- Perfect Braised Brisket by Rochelle Daniel
- Sherry Wine Brisket with Chestnuts by Vera Newman
- Bubbe’s Brisket by Jennifer Robbins and Simone Miller
- Simply Saucy Brisket from the Dining In Cookbook
- Ratatouille Brisket by Paula Shoyer
- Easy Pulled Brisket by Shena Dominitz
- Brisket with Silan and Orange by Shoshie Steinhart
- Pulled Sticky Date Brisket in Pan Juices by Rorie Weisberg
- Brisket with Date Syrup by Jennifer Chetrit
- Passover Sweet and Saucy Brisket by Norene Gilletz
- Pulled Barbecue Brisket with Potato Flatbreads by Rivky Kleiman
- Coke Brisket by Esther Gopin
- Balsamic-Braised Brisket by Daniella Silver
- Red Wine and Honey Braised Brisket by Gabe Garcia
- Crispy Potato Brisket Cups by Faigy Grossman
- Brisket with Horseradish Crust by Estee Kafra
- Brisket with Onion Gravy by Pamela Reiss
Fork-Tender Brisket by Chanie Nayman