Simplest 9 Dinners for the 9 Days
With the 9 days coming up just next week, meat-free menus are on our minds.
We all have so much going on in our lives now, besides the challenge of planning a menu that limits our options and is a departure from the way we usually cook.
This roundup is here to help you plan out what you're eating during the 9 days, full of ridiculously simple and easy foods to make. The kids will love them! And so will you. Start your shopping list!
For more inspiration, check out these past recipe roundups:
- Pizza Shop Pizza by Rorie Weisberg
- Hearty Italian Salad with Roasted Veggies by Chavi Feldman
- Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon by Erin Grunstein
- Garlicky, Creamy Pasta by Naomi Wolinsky
- Tangy Tilapia Tacos by Chavi Feldman
- Easy Eggplant Parmesan by Brynie Greisman
- Shakshuka by Dorot Gardens
- Teriyaki Salmon and Avocado Bowl with Pickled Radishes by Sarah Walker Caron
- Cheesy Spinach Pasta Bake by Chavi Feldman