Whether you indulged at every meal over Yom Tov (HI!), or you had the willpower to just eat one decadent dish a day, we all probably ate more rich, heavy, and sweet foods than we do on a regular basis.
To get back on track, we’ve chosen some amazing light and healthy dishes that don’t compromise on flavor. From Sheet Pan Harvest Chicken and Citrus Baked Salmon, to Asian Power Bowl and Spaghetti Squash Wraps, these recipes will energize you and keep you satisfied so you can rock this new year!
- All-in-one Fresh ’n Simple Baked Fish by Faigy Grossman
- Sheet-Pan Pesto Frittata by Chavi Feldman
- Fresh ’n Simple Baked Chicken with Roasted Vegetables by Faigy Grossman
- Citrus Baked Salmon from the Dining In Cookbook
- Broccoli Chickpea Salad by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Lemony Sheet Pan Fish and Veggies by Ally Mawhirter
- Cauliflower Israeli Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Spinach Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Sheet Pan Harvest Chicken by Ally Mawhirter
- Macro Combo Healthy Cobb Salad by Rorie Weisberg
- Asian Power Bowl Macro Meal by Rorie Weisberg
- Mediterranean Salad Wraps with Roasted Chickpeas by Chavi Feldman
- Spaghetti Squash Wraps by Rorie Weisberg
- Get-Invited-Back Salad, aka Kale, Squash, and Fruit Salad by Rivki Rabinowitz