You or someone you know is graduating, congratulations!
Now it’s time to celebrate! Whether you’re hosting a graduation party or an intimate gathering, you’re going to need some amazing desserts!
Below, we’ve gathered recipes that are delicious and easy and we even added fun decoration ideas to make them over-the-top festive!
- Peanut Butter Brownies Bites by Faigy Grossman
Fudge Cookies by Brynie Greisman
Use these mini chalkboards to add clever phrases next to each dessert, like “smart cookie”.
- No-Bake Coffee Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Richelle Tarko
- Vanilla Cupcakes by Faigie
Add these adorable graduation toppers.
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies by Williams-Sonoma and American Girl
- Cookie Cakes by The Peppermill
Add candy with your school colors to a giant cookie cake.
- S’mores Cookies by Orlie Perl
- Cheesecake Mousse Cannolis by Esty Wolbe
Tie a ribbon around each of these pastries to make them look like mini diplomas.
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Shena’s Best Brownies by Shena Dominitz
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Make Your Own Popcorn Bar by The Peppermill
Add these popcorn stickers to cute to-go bags
- No-Bake Cheesecake Cones by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Chocolate Mousse Trifle from the Nitra Cookbook
Top this trifle off with this graduation hat to make it extra festive.
For savory graduation party foods click HERE.