Purim and Shabbat all on the same day?! You might be wondering how you’ll make it all happen. With a one-hour seudah menu, that’s how! Simple, quick, and oh-so delicious and festive. That’s what we’re talking about!
What are you making for your seudah? Let us know in the comments below!
- Korean Chicken Wings by Esty Wolbe
- Chili Pizza by Rivky Kleiman
- Two Tone Cabbage Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Roasted Veggies and Quinoa by Rivky Kleiman
- Chocolate Nutty Buddy Grain-Free Hamantaschen by Rorie Weisberg
- Sorbet with Rice Krispy Crunch by Michal Frischman
Please login to comment
View all comments