There are specific foods that are associated with certain days of the year. Along with steak, burgers and potatoes, beer seems to be a popular association with Father’s Day. I mean, even if Dad isn’t a beer drinker during the rest of the year, on Father’s Day, you just might catch him at the grill with a cold one.
With that in mind, we’ve gathered recipes that are made with beer that we know Dad (and everyone else) will enjoy!
Happy Father’s Day to all the awesome Fathers and Grandfathers out there!
- Beer-Braised Beef Hot Pretzels by Michal Frischman
- Beer Bread by Mushky Perlstein
- Oven-Baked Onion Rings by Brynie Greisman
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Beer Chicken by Miriam Pascal
- Beer Brisket by Rivky Kleiman
- Beer-Battered Halibut by Debbie Grashin
- Beer-Batter Broccoli Bites by Rivky Kleiman
- Beer Kielbasa Sausages by Renee Muller
- Chunky Chicken Taco Soup by Renee Muller
- Barbecue Brisket by Rivky Kleiman