We’re definitely card carrying members of the Egg White Omelette club, but sometimes we like to get a little more creative with our ingredients. Little did we realize that there are tons of innovative ways to use egg whites without even looking at your frying pan. Plus, using liquid egg whites cuts out the pesky extra step of having to worry about egg shells. Just pour them straight from the carton, and you’ve got egg whites for every recipe you can dream up—without having to figure out what to do with all the yolks! It’s basicaly a no-brainer.
- Move over croutons. Sesame clusters are the salad topping you never knew you needed. They add instant crunch, texture, and flavor to any salad (or even alone as a snack!), but you can’t go wrong with this delicious Bitter Radicchio and Peach Salad with Sesame Clusters!
- Make these delicious Flaky Pretzel Twists, and you’ve got the ultimate snack! The egg whites are the tasty and nutritious glue that brings the sweet, crunchy filling and the light, crisp pastry together. Best Supporting Role goes to egg whites for this one…
- With just 4 simple ingredients, you can make your own Dairy-Free Strawberry Ice Cream that’s all-natural and super refreshing!
- Want to sneak some protein and veggies into your family’s diet? These Broccoli Cheese Bites are a must-make! Bake in muffin tins and you have the perfect back to school lunch you can make now and freeze for the busy days ahead! It’s also a delicious and healthful snack for you to munch while filling up those lunchboxes.
- French Toast is a touchy subject for those with gluten or dairy allergies—but it doesn’t have to be! This Allergy-Friendly French Toast is a breakfast lifesaver, and the non-allergic eaters will be just as happy!
- Granola is a staple in many houses for a reason. It can be eaten as cereal (with milk), as a snack, or even as a topping for fruit, yogurt, or ice cream. This crunchy Maple Nut Granola is low fat, full of fiber, and just plain delicious. And the egg whites give it some protein too! You can even freeze it.