Purim is a little trickier than usual this year. It falls out on Friday, which means we have to find time for Megillah reading, delivering Mishloach Manot, making a seuda + make Shabbat. (Insert panic emoji.)
Although we can figure most of the logistics out, one question still remains. When do I have a Purim seuda, and what on earth do I serve?!
We’re going the brunch route. Think salami and eggs, waffles with fried chicken, and beef fry tart. Sounds delicious, right? It’s the perfect opportunity to serve dishes we don’t get to enjoy too often.
What are you planning on making for your Purim seuda this year? Tell us in the comments below!
- Luxury Breakfast Hamantaschen by Esther Mendelevich
- Breakfast Soufflés with Veggie Fill-ins by Rorie Weisberg
- Fried Chicken and Herbed Waffles with a Beef- Fry-Infused Maple Syrup by Estee Kafra
- Balsamic Mushrooms Mini Skewers by Rorie Weisberg
- Pastrami Frittata by Chaia Frishman
- Maple Cornbread “Bacon” Muffins by Ashira Mirsky
- Spinach Empanadillas by Living the Gourmet
- Mini Hasselback Sausages by Erin Grunstein
Corned Beef Hash by Kayla Kaye
- Smoky Maple Sweet Potato Pie by Erin Grunstein
- Salami & Spinach Quiche by Shulamith Betesh
- Caramelized Onion Beef Fry Tart by Blumie Heinemann
- Eggplant and Tomato Spread by Jamie Geller
- Crispy Paprika Potatoes from the Nitra Cookbook
- Waffle-icious Corned Beef with Cherry BBQ Sauce by Chavi Feldman