It’s not called “the dinner time rush” for nothing, so help your future self out and plan your week’s dinner menu in advance.
Planning what you’ll be making for the week not only saves you from feeling stressed and overwhelmed each day, but it also helps you save money and stay organized if you know exactly what you need to buy for the week. It also allows you the time to give extra thought as to what will go over well with everyone in your family, and because you’ll already have all the groceries that you need by Monday, you’ll be able to prep ingredients in advance if you want to get a head start on the cooking.
Some of you may already do this every week, but for those of you who don’t, give it a try and plan everything out in advance. Even if it’s just a matter of being this organized every other week or even once a month. We all need an easier dinner time experience every now and then.
To make it an even easier experience for you, we’ve created a sample menu for you to cook from this week. We even threw in some easy breakfast ideas.
We hope this menu gets the week off to an amazing start for all of you!
Easy Dinner Ideas:
- Sesame Chicken Burgers with Coated Fries by Sarah Faygie Berkowitz
- Macaroni, Onion, and Cheese Quiche by Brynie Greisman
- Cauliflower Burgers by Brynie Greisman
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Salmon by Ally Mawhirter
Easy Breakfast Ideas:
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Muffins by Elky Friedman
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits with Crunchy Granola by Elky Friedman
- Healthy-ish Apple Muffins by Faigy Grossmann
- Overnight Oats (Four Ways!) by Elky Friedman