On Shavuot we’re more connected to the Torah than ever, so why not fortify your menu like Bnei Yisrael did on their way to the “land flowing with milk and honey”
If you stop and think about that phrase, it sounds incredibly decadent, rich, and well, delicious!
We hope you enjoy!
- Silan Ice Cream by Rorie Weisberg
- Whipped Feta with Peaches and Balsamic by Victoria Dwek
- Roasted Eggplant and Tahini Crostini by Leah Koenig
- Cheesecake Pops by Estee Kafra
- Seven Species Salad by Elana Heideman
- Honey Surprise Ice Cream by Chanie Nayman
- Honeycomb Cookies by Chana Sara Posen
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Yogurt Poppy Dressing by Esther Deutsch