Stay home. Wear pajamas. Bake.
That’s our idea of the perfect snow day. The only problem is that baking or cooking on a snow day can often lead to some frustration. I mean, have you ever been in the mood for a particular treat only to find that you don’t have any of the ingredients you need to make that recipe? And to make matters worse, you can’t get to the store to buy ingredients!
We’ve all been there. That’s why we’ve put together a list of delicious, easy and comforting recipes that only call for pantry ingredients you likely already have on hand.
Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet and gooey like babka, or something savory and more hearty like a big bowl of hot soup, we have everything you and your family could possibly crave!
Enjoy and stay warm!
- Creamy Parve Tomato Soup by Dini Grossman
- Faked Ziti by Esty Wolbe
- Babka Bites by Paula Shoyer
- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Creamy Peanut Butter Filling by Elky Friedman
- Shakshuka by Dorot Gardens
- Mocha Cinnamon Hot Cocoa from the Dining In Cookbook
- Pizza Bubble Ring by Susie Fishbein
- Easy Double Chocolate Brownies from the Dining In Cookbook
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Blueberry Pancakes from the Dining In Cookbook
- Three-Cheese Breakfast Pizza by Sara and Yossi Goldstein