No-Bake Desserts for Summer
Looking for something sweet to enjoy, but hate the idea of turning on your oven in the heat of summer? We hear you, the struggle is real!
Lucky for you we’ve rounded up a solid repertoire of no-bake desserts! Most of these recipes are super easy, all of them are incredibly delicious, and they’re all perfect for summer. Most importantly? No. Oven. Required.
Enjoy and keep cool!
- Sandwich Cookie Mousse Cake by Sara Wasserman
- Peach and Berry Compote by Nechama Norman
- Chocolate Fudge Pops by Rorie Weisberg
- DIY Popsicles by Miriam Pascal and Chanie Nayman
- 8PM - Cookie Dough Truffles by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheese Pie by Brynie Greisman
Mixed Berry & Tropical Fresh Fruit Gelees by Victoria Dwek
- No-Bake Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- Mango-Coconut Sorbet by Charles Sayegh
- Fruit Pops by Sina Mizrahi
- Cookie Dough Crispy Treats by Lindsay Landis
- Cherry Ice Pops by Temi Philip
- Rocky Road Fudge by American Girl and Williams-Sonoma
- Basil Granita by Esther Deutsch
- Chocolate Salami by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok
- No-Bake Chocolate-Biscuit Cake by Sweet Moments: Rega Matok