Staying up late to learn over Shavuot? Then you’re going to need some snacks to keep you going!
Key words “to keep you going.” That doesn’t mean grabbing any old snack available. That means being intentional about your snacking and grabbing some high-energy foods. Foods like edamame, apple butter, nuts and nut butters are the way to go!
Take a look at the delicious high-energy snacks and make it through the night with ease!
1. Nourishing Energy Bars by Elky Friedman
2. Edamame Dip by Elizabeth Kurtz
Serve with vegetable crudite, or crackers.
3. Gluten-Free Carrot Muffins by Rorie Weisberg
Watch Rorie create these super-easy carrot muffins here!
4. Nuts ‘n Cinnamon Cookies by Aliza Goldman
5. Sweet and Smoky Nut Blend by Chavi Feldman
This nut mix came together in a cinch and disappeared even faster!
6. Energy Balls by Victoria Dwek
This recipe changed how I feel about energy balls. Even the kids love them!
7. Rorie’s Trail Mix by Rorie Weisberg
Prepare individual bags of the mix for easy grab-and-go. Feel free to personalize your trail mix by adding kale chips, seeds or other air-dried fruit, like strawberries, peaches or a combination.
8. Almond Butter and Jelly Bars by Ruth Fix and Vicky Cohen
We know peanut butter and jelly are a classic pair, but almond butter and jelly proves quite the satisfying bite too! These jam bars are sweet and chewy.