Grab 'N Go Treats For Your Drive-By Event
During these times, we are unable to get together with our friends and family for different events - especially when it comes to simchas. However, just because we all have to social distance doesn’t mean there are no reasons to celebrate in style!
With that in mind, we wanted to make celebrating our coronavirus-style, socially distant drive-bys for our vorts, bar mitzvahs, and birthdays as enjoyable as possible for you and your guests.
Take a look below at some great "grab 'n go" party bag treats to give to your guests as they come through your drive-by parade!
- Nut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by Rivky Rabinowitz
- Milky Donut Pops by Esty Wolbe
- Cake Pops by Whisk Staff
- Make Your Own Popcorn Bar The Peppermill
- Simcha Treats by Chevy Slomovics and Raizy Janklowitz
Dairy Chocolate Crunch Bar by Faige Tress
Fruit Pops by Sina Mizrahi
No-Bake Cinnamon-Pecan Pretzels by Michal Frischman
Fluffernutter Caramel Popcorn Balls by Rivky Kleiman
Chocolate Lollipops with Dehydrated Fruit by Esty Wolbe
S'mores Cookies by Gitty Wolf, MyKosher Recipe Contest
- Everything Cookie Dough Truffles by Michal Frischman
- Vanilla Confetti Balls by The Baker's Daughter
- Peanut Butter Cups by Faigy Grossman
- Coffee Mousse Trifles with Chocolate Cake Crumbs by Miriam Pascal
- Sugar Cookie Dough Lollipops by Lindsay Landis
- Vanilla Bean Meringues with Nonpareils or White Chocolate Drizzle by Victoria Dwek