The Perfect Shabbat Menu for Summer!
There are a lot of summer activities that we can’t do on a summer Shabbat, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying what summer has to offer!
Incorporate summer into your food and enjoy a seasonal, fresh and light menu! I mean, we’re already one month into the season – let’s make every bit count!
We kept the heat (and your valuable summer hours) in mind and chose quick recipes that don’t require too much oven time (if at all!). We hope this menu brings you inspiration!
Enjoy and Shabbat Shalom!
- Plum and Peach Soup from the Dining In Cookbook
- Summer Fruit Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Asian-Glazed Spare Ribs by Brynie Greisman
- Lemon Thyme Chicken by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Chimichurri Potatoes by Zehava Krohn
- Cashew Rice Pilaf by Brynie Greisman
- Everything Asparagus by Tamar Teitelbaum
- Plum Crostata by Janie Chazanoff
- Mixed Berry & Tropical Fresh Fruit Gelees by Victoria Dwek
- Seared Tuna Steak with Mango Salsa by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Chimichurri Mushroom Salad by Michal Frischman
- Smoky Grilled London Broil by Rivky Kleiman
- Sumac Grilled Chicken with Sundried Tomato and Olive Tapenade by Erin Grunstein
- Sesame-Lime Soba Noodles by Chanie Nayman
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by Rivky Kleiman
- Oatmeal Apple Cherry Kugel from the Dining In Cookbook
- Rocky Road Gelato by Rivky Kleiman
- Passion Fruit Salad by Renee Muller