Cocktails, Ice Pops, Salads And Other Watermelon Recipes
Sponsored by Wondermelon
One of the best parts of the season is the abundance of delicious fruit that taste like nature’s candy. One of our favorite fruits? Watermelon!
Besides for its naturally sweet and refreshing taste, we also love it because of its versatility. As you’ll see from our list below, this super fruit can be used for every course. It’s delicious in drinks, salads, soups, ice pops and so much more!
So next time you pass a watermelon in the aisle, throw one in your shopping cart and try some of these delicious recipes!
- Persian Watermelon Soup by Kimberly Harris
- Watermelon & Greens Salad by The Peppermill
- Fruit Pops by Sina Mizrahi
- Victoria's Red Summer Salad by Victoria Dwek
- Watermelon-Strawberry Spritzers from the Nitra Cookbook
- Glazed Fresh Fruit Salad with Baked Cinnamon Twists by Rivky Kleiman
- Watermelon Feta Salad by Esther Deutsch
Peach Glazed Grilled Chicken Cutlets with Watermelon Salad by Rivky Kleiman
- Grilled Watermelon-Basil Salad by Michal Frischman
- Watermelon Matchstick Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Limed Melon Mix from the Dining In Cookbook
- Orange-Watermelon Pops by Marilyn Ayalon
- 577Fresh House Salad by Rivki Rabinowitz