So you’re looking for low sugar or sugar-free Chanukah recipes and feel like it’s an impossible feat. I mean, do Chanukah sugar cookies even exist without the sugar?
Yes, yes they do and they’re DELICIOUS.
Below, we’ve gathered recipes that fit the season and have little to NO sugar. From (say it with us) No Sugar Sugar Cookies and Homemade Chocolate Gelt, to more savory dishes like latkes and lasagna.
Trust us when we say these recipes taste amazing. They’re perfect for any Chanukah celebration!
- French Scalloped Potatoes from the Nitra Cookbook
- Healthier No Sugar, Sugar Cookies by Rena Tuchinsky
- Baked “Siti” (Spaghetti Squash), 2 Ways by Rorie Weisberg
- Cheesy Truffle Latke Bites by Adina Schlass
- Chai Chocolate Mousse by Jamie Feit
- Potato Latke Cups by Adina Schlass
- Homemade Chocolate Gelt by Rachel Kor
- Waffle Latke Bites by Adina Schlass
- Grilled Vegetable Ring by Chanie Nayman
- Salted Chocolate Tahini Caramel Cups by Erin Grunstein
- Ratatouille Lasagna Rolls by The Peppermill
- Pastrami-Potato Croquettes by Miriam (Pascal) Cohen
- Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad with Sourdough Croutons by Vera Newman
- Sautéed Mushroom Crostini by Vera Newman
- Pasta with Mushrooms & Spinach in Cream Sauce by Rochelle Daniel
- Baked “Siti” (aka Ziti) by Rorie Weisberg
- Silan Funnel Cakes by Ashira Mirsky
- Jalapeño Latkes, aka the Best Latkes in the World by Estee Kafra
- Soft ’n Scrumptious Meat Latkes by Faigy Grossman
- Grilled Cheese Balls by Chanie Nayman
- Pecan Chocolate Truffles with Wissotzky Earl Grey by Wissotzky