With hot summer weather upon us, what could be better than eating some delicious summer fruits — like strawberries!
These fresh, juicy , mouthwatering berries are not just delicious, they are also healthy.
You can go the classic route by dipping strawberries in chocolate or by making strawberry ices, or if you’re feeling more adventurous you can try some of these easy, amazing strawberry recipes for some summer fun.
Just remember, to inspect strawberries for insects, the OU recommends removing the tops, inspecting each berry, agitating in a soapy solution, soaking for several minutes, and washing each berry thoroughly under powerful spray of running water.
- Strawberry Watermelon Chicken Salad by Kosher.com Staff
- Summer Fruit Quinoa Salad by Nechama Norman
- Strawberry Arugula Salad Board by Vanessa Haberman
Chicken Salad with Strawberry Viniagrette by Brynie Greisman
- Pan-Seared Arctic Char with Strawberry Salsa and Passion Fruit Wine Sauce by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Strawberry Chicken Skewers by Family Table Staff
- Sweet Potato Crostini with Toppings by Rivki Rabinowitz
- Strawberries and Cream Toast by Chayie Schlisselfeld
- Pan-Seared Squab by Michal Frischman
- Watermelon-Strawberry Spritzers from the Nitra Cookbook
- Creamy Fruit Drinks from the Nitra Cookbook
- Mixed-Berry Apple Bake by Rivky Kleiman
- Strawberry Fluff by Nechama Norman
- Mock Fried Ice Cream by Brynie Greisman
- Yogurt-Strawberry Crunch from the Dining In Cookbook
- Cocktail Party Doughnuts by Estee Kafra
- Strawberry Tart by Sarah Abitan
- S’mores Stuffed Strawberries by Family Table Staff
- Strawberry Crumb Muffins by Faigy Grossmann
- Strawberry Shortcake Bites by Elky Friedman
- Strawberry-Marshmallow Cake by Sara Wasserman